Hey you silly gurl....DudE! im board....hmmmm....uhhhhh....la la da da....hmmm...so wuts up? Me welll im like here smelling my wrist....mmmmm....lol (random) hmmm....so much 2 talk about....Why r u so purdy? Y cant u not be? Why Gracie? Tell me y? lol uhmmm today in class was crazy. Seriously. U smart, purdy gurly! U rock. HA hA....YEAH. Well comment me back. Luh Yuh! -Andi-
Gracie, My dear, My love..... Lol my wifey=} Ha Ha Gracie stop it ok.... U r pretty acccept it dear! lol hmmmm.......I-AM-BOARD..... blah... c/b ma sweetie pie hunny bunny!
Dude I asked my sister if I could smell her wrist and she was like " YOU WIEDRDO GET A LIFE! " lol ( but in the end...I smelled it....mmmm....good)
my name is gracie. yeah, pretty obvious, but w/e. i write poetry, im not the best, but it gives me a way to express myself. i love music. i wouldn't exactly say its my life, but i listen to it alot and it helps me get through things. music is pretty much what i turn to. i can be mean, i can be nice, words cannot describe me. i'm immature and at times mature, who really cares? i am who i am, and i won't change for anyone. don't try to change me. i am many things that you honestly wouldn't imagine i am, i may suprise you. i'll do what i feel is right, and i dont really care what you think.. but yeah. i don't open up easily, but some people can get things out of me, but only the "special" ppl. i can't even say im just like everyone else, because i'm honestly not. i have a whole different view of the world, and i stand seperate. i'm not who you think i may be. meeting me may suprise you. i'm not like most people, but then again, i dont think it would hurt you much to lose me. call me a waste of time, call me anything you want, i don't really care.
19 comments:
UR LIKE THE BF EVER!!!!
DORK
SO WHATS UP?
ME AND U LITTLE CUTE BLACK SHIRTS..&&MUSIC ARE THE BEST!!!
-ashley
hello
need more cmnts huh?
&&more
&more
&more
u need more cmnts *
**********************
u need cmnts........
thats good...
so how was the party???
u know [[brains]] party!!
-ashley
Hey you silly gurl....DudE! im board....hmmmm....uhhhhh....la la da da....hmmm...so wuts up? Me welll im like here smelling my wrist....mmmmm....lol (random) hmmm....so much 2 talk about....Why r u so purdy? Y cant u not be? Why Gracie? Tell me y? lol uhmmm today in class was crazy. Seriously. U smart, purdy gurly! U rock. HA hA....YEAH. Well comment me back.
Luh Yuh!
-Andi-
Gracie,
My dear,
My love.....
Lol my wifey=}
Ha Ha Gracie stop it ok....
U r pretty acccept it dear!
lol hmmmm.......I-AM-BOARD.....
blah...
c/b ma sweetie pie hunny bunny!
Dude I asked my sister if I could smell her wrist and she was like " YOU WIEDRDO GET A LIFE! " lol ( but in the end...I smelled it....mmmm....good)
hey this is lizzy
hi
whats up?
me just here looking @ u!scary!
jk
so yea ur having a good hair day!!
hey !!!!!!!!!!!!11 dude ashley is looking at you ha ha ha ha ha
Hey....
Bye....
Love Ya,
andi
Hey....I love you
and im board...
REALLY
yeah wull laterz...
I have a headache....and im board.....well l8trz.....my deary
&love,
andi
Hmmmm....I see you.....
yeah...ok....
If Clarissa tries to make any moves make sure you tell me!
Im not wearing any socks....he he he he.......what is up( all dorky )
Post a Comment