Tuesday, May 22, 2007

social studies: research project



the myp area of interaction is approaches to learning.

we create things by wanting something. after we want something we make up our minds to do something about it and possibly create an invention to help us achieve our desires. the consequences to phsychiatry is helping the mentally retarded and the depressed. i learned from doing this research project, because as much as i had thought of it before, i had never really thought of these people very much in my opinion. i guess i thought of it, but before i never had really gone through anything in order to relate to them. the consequences of psychology is to help the mentally ill and the depressed because they are human even though they have these disorders and they still have to live and be treated like everyone else.

2 comments:

MRS. HINOJOSA said...

Gracie

You have 8 classes-

English, Math, Science, Social Studies, Tech, Spanish, Art & PE. Now for each one class, pick one project/assignment that you can make a connection to for that subject.

For example, the science fair rat. I believe the area of interaction of this project was approaches to learning. Because I can tell you that I learned best when I have to explain or use my hands. When I disected the rat, I clearly had to identify the body parts. 9 (THIS IS AN EXAMPLE)

Anonymous said...

ur a jerk -[[lovelyxkids/ivory]]j.r.